Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've got our enrichment mini classes all ready to go. Here is a list of them and the leaders: Girls Night Out—Kim Seegmiller (544-5107)/Book Club—Bernice Sheffield (544-3538)/Child Play Group--Shantel VanWagoner (544-2685)/
Card Making—Sharon Peterson (544-4074)/ Preparedness/Gardening/Preserving--Tamera Roper
(497-0486) & Shirlene Rogers (593-8587)/
Scrapbooking—Cassie Sturm (836-6800) & Debbie Nash
(547-0466)/ Freezer Meals--Shirlene Rogers (593-8587)/
Crochet/Knitting—Sarah Chipman (546-6866). If you have any questions about when the meetings will be held please contact the heads of the group. I am really excited for these to begin.

Homemade Laundry Soap will be done Thursday September 10, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m. in the kitchen at the church. Bring you're bucket with $3.50 and try it out! Let me (Shirlene) know if you plan on being there so that I have enough for all who come. Thanks.

Thank you to those who signed up to take meals in to the Johnson family this week. They are a neat family and it was received well and I know they are thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment